Oak Hill HospitalOak Hill Hospital
11375 Cortez Boulevard
Brooksville, FL 34613
Oak Hill Hospital promotes a team-building and family atmosphere that’s reflective of our wholesome and friendly hometown of Brooksville. Since 1984, we’ve worked to build a state-of-the-art, comprehensive medical facility and an award-winning establishment.
We encourage our staff to be successful in their chosen specialty with convenient advantages like our on-campus RN-to-BSN program and experience with the latest in medical technology.
Our accredited specialties and services include:
- Accredited Hospital (Joint Commission)
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (SCPC)
- Accredited Heart Failure Center (SCPC)
- Accredited Community Cancer Program (ACoS CoC)
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center (Joint Commission)
- Top Performer in Key Quality Measures (Joint Commission)
- A Spine Care Center
- A Women’s Imaging Center
- 24-hour Emergency Care
Our 234-bed hospital is proud to have been recognized as:
- First in the nation to have achieved 100% Board Certified Emergency Nurses, CEN’s.
- Only Emergency Care Center in Florida, and one of only 20 nationwide, honored by the Emergency Nurses Association for its first-ever Lantern Award exemplifying exceptional and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy, and research.
- Only hospital in Hernando and Citrus Counties recognized as one of the nation’s top performers on four key quality measures: heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care (Joint Commission).
Advancing health care through technology is exceptionally important. That’s why we’ve been investing in:
- The MUSE Cardiology Information System of digitized EKG tracings
- The PACS system of electronic storage of CT scans, X-rays, MRI and PET scans
- New digital mammography
- Breast MRI with computer aided detection (CAD) and stereotactic Biopsy procedures
Oak Hill is one of Florida’s leading medical facilities and we are always looking for friendly, dedicated staff to join our expanding team and community.