The HCA Well Care Program offers multiple medical plan options tailored to different lifestyle needs and contribution levels. All HCA employees are also eligible for the MetLife Dental PPO Plan and the Vision Plan.
- Each medical plan covers the same services: office visits, inpatient/outpatient care, and prescriptions
- Some locations offer a Dental HMO Plan as well
- Vision benefits provide for exams, lenses, frames, and laser correction surgery as well as savings on eye care accessories
The HCA Wellness Program provides information, resources, and support to encourage a healthier lifestyle. You’ll have the opportunity to earn Wellness Credits in a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) to pay for eligible out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
- Wellness Credits cover approved expenses—copays, coinsurance, and deductibles—and rollover at end of year
- Administered by H2U, an independent and affiliated subsidiary committed to keeping all personal information strictly confidential
- Enroll by completing a qualified health screening and a personal health assessment at designated dates
Tuition & Training
HCA is committed to ongoing job training and professional skill development as crucial elements in your fulfilling career. To those ends, we’ve enacted several programs to support your continued education as an HCA employee.
- Tuition reimbursement may be offered for eligible employees to offset tuition, textbook, and registration fees
- Applicants are subject to calendar year reimbursement maximums and must seek approval prior to enrollment
- HCA’s Financial Prosperity program offers remote, one-on-one coaching sessions, online classes, and personalized email access with a financial advisor
Our 401(k) Plan combines your contributions with those of your facility to help you save for the future. You will receive a 100% match on your contribution based on a percentage of pay and your years of vesting service. You will be automatically enrolled after a brief probationary period and may opt out or change contribution amounts online.
- Personal contributions are always 100% vested
- One vesting year is earned for each year in which you perform at least 1,000 hours of service
- Matching contributions scale in 20% increments for each year of service after two years, reaching 100% match at six years
Unique CorePlus Benefits Program
These benefits are designed to complement and supplement HCA’s core rewards with a wide range of opt-in offerings. HCA is proud to accommodate all walks of life with auxiliary support programs that put your needs first, including professional legal consultation.
- Short-term, supplementary short-term, and long-term disability provide income protection in the event of approved injury or illness
- Multiple life insurance options with the option of dependent life insurance and conversion to long-term care
- Supplementary home, auto, and/or pet insurance
Employee Assistance Program
All HCA-affiliated employees have access to our Employee Assistance Program, a suite of services designed to help deal with personal issues before they negatively affect health, relationships, or job performance. Designated counselors are on hand to work with you and your family in developing an action plan focused on short-term solutions.
- Issues covered include marital differences, stress management, child care, legal aid, and work-specific concerns
- Sessions include educational materials, short-term counseling, support, and referrals to additional resources as necessary
- Services may differ by facility; contact your Human Resources office for further details